Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FINISHED!

Tonight I finished my shirt for the Breaking Dawn party. I think it turned out really well, and I'm excited to share it with Kristi. Kristi and I couldn't get together this week to make them, so we decided to make them separately, and then surprise the other. I'm excited to see what her's is like.


Now, the shirt says:

It's the thought that counts. I ought to know. / You are my life now. / Fall down again, Bella? / You compare one [tree] to an entire forest. / Do I dazzle you? / Twilight: no matter how perfect the day, it always has to end. / I could throw in a few extra homicides if it makes Jasper happy. / Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. / Bella's all about extreme sports these days. / Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk? / I'm betting on Alice. / Death shouldn't be this uncomfortable. / Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget. / Fire & ice. / I prefer brunettes. / We're a bit sensitive to blood around here. / I can imagine how that must feel. Being normal? Ugh. / You're always curious. / Stupid, shiny Volvo owner. / Bells, we're up to bat.

Also, I know that I spelled quite a few words wrong, but I can't fix it now, even though I've tried. They aren't that obvious unless you sit there and stare at them for ten minutes straight, though.

Only one more day...! :]

No comments: