Monday, August 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

How it works:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers

Questions/Answers:

Where were you 5 years ago?
'Enjoying' the 6th grade.

What are 5 things on your to do list for the weekend?
1. Practice show routine for the first game next Friday.
2. Finish up book report, and watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show for that project, if I don't on Wednesday.
3. Shopping.
4. Building a house with Katelynn on the Wii.
5. Sleepover maybe?

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Doritos.
2. Vanilla wafers.
3. (Can snacks include drinks?) Sprite.
4. Donuts
5. Gummy butterflys. :D

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off 4 years of college at SCAD.
2. Buy a bunch of clothes/shoes.
3. Haha, get an awesome car.
4. Get a bigger bed, and buy a place to put it.
5. Donate to charities that support the same causes I do.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Procrastinating.
2. Injuring myself.
3. Babbling and being loud.
4. Talking a lot.
5. Tripping or falling or being a general klutz.

What are five places you've lived?
1. Newnan.
2. Cumming.
3. The end.
4. No where else.
5. Wow, that's really diverse.

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. I once worked at the UPS Store.
2. That's it.
3. But after guard's over I need a job.
4. Unless I do winterguard.
5. If I don't, then probably Barnes and Noble or Target.

Five people I tag.
1. All the people I would tag either don't blog or have already been tagged.
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

No comments: