Saturday, August 1, 2009

News (8/1/09)

A couple of things to say in a post real quick...

1. Since I haven't uploaded anything to DeviantART since at least April, I have to verify my account. So I had the e-mail sent to my address but the link doesn't work. I can't upload pictures, check my messages or update my profile until I verify my address. You can see my dilemma.
I have solved it by creating yet ANOTHER DeviantART account (hopefully the last, or I won't use DeviantART again). You can find it here. (Unforunately, all the pictures that I'm about to upload have my old watermark on it... haha.)

2. I am still using Flickr; I just haven't uploaded anything in a while. I will upload all the pictures I missed. You can find a link to my Flickr (and the new DeviantART) in the sidebar.

3. I got a new camera for my birthday, although I couldn't tell you which model it is since it isn't next to me, but I can tell you that it is a Sony model. (I'll find out and tell you later.) Since I have my own camera again, be expecting more pictures to show up on the blog, DeviantART and Flickr. :)

That's all for now. :D

No comments: