Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Updates + Rainbow

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on here... almost a month and a half.

I have had some free time recently, so I've been spending my time editing some pictures from April, May and June, so if I ever get extremely bored, I'll upload them here. I think I've edited around 10-20 pictures, so it will probably only happen if I get really, really, REALLY bored.

Anyway, today it was raining all day and around 7:00 tonight there were three rainbows outside. There was one really faint one that didn't show up in any of the pictures I took, and then there was a double rainbow. I took a few pictures of them, and a few of the sky since it looked pretty nice.


So this weekend, it's off to North Carolina for a competition. Personally, I think that the band show has come along really well, but there is a lot we could improve on- myself included. I'm bringing my camera (that is, if we can get any batteries before then), so it should be fun. :]

No comments: