Monday, June 23, 2008

Flickr & Contest Information

No new pictures today, although with only days left for the Nikon contest, I should probably get a move on. Anyway, I made a Flickr just now. Flickr is basically Yahoo's version of DeviantART, and I'll be uploading my pictures there as well. I'll put a link to my profile in the Links bar.

About the Nikon Camera contest, I have a lot of great ideas in mind, and I've been waiting for the right day to do it. So right after I hit "Publish Post," I'm going to go outside and get a move on, that way tomorrow I can edit them and submit them. I don't want to spoil the 'surprise' element by telling you some of my ideas, but they are sort of emotional kinds of things, and I'm trying to portray a ton of different emotions through the pictures.

On June 26, the contest ends, and I'll post the pictures that I've submitted (and the ones I haven't) on here for you to see before the judging begins.

Apparently, I read the contest information wrong, so when I went to go submit my picture today, it told me that submittions are over and that the voting would start on the 25th of June.

:)

No comments: